Monday, March 25, 2013

Life in the fast lane...



 This little guy pretty much sums up my whole life right now.  It is a pretty fast paced and exhausting life, but I wouldn't want it any other way.  I couldn't imagine life without my Dylan boy.  He is always so full of life and light and always puts a smile on my face no matter what the circumstances.  He has taught me most of all what it is to be unselfish and putting someone else's needs before my own.  I am grateful for him everyday.  



Just about every time I run into another room for a minute I come back and find him doing something kinda like this...  
In this particular instance I had his walker propped up against the wall and he somehow found a way into it.  When I walked in he was turning the steering wheel back and forth, making 
his favorite gurgling car noises, and having the
 time of his life!




 I love our early evening walks.  The sunsets here are beautiful, especially when the sky is clear.  The colors from the sun 
light up the entire open sky.
 



Dylan especially loves being outside.  
Justin takes him out with him when he goes to work 
on things and Dylan loves going along.  When Justin 
gets home from work and picks him up, the first thing
 Dylan usually does is point to the door.

 





Yes we are pretty far out here in the boonies 
but like Justin says, we are pretty free out here on the ranch.  
Even though I still miss most things about Provo, UT, 
I have Justin and Dylan here with me.  
No matter where I am, with them I am home.

No comments:

Post a Comment